BlaineTurner Advertising is a marketing agency based in Morgantown, W.Va., providing advertising, public relations, and interactive web services that help our clients build brands, relationships, and reputations.
We are currently seeking a full-time operations manager to join our team. This position coordinates and manages various business office functions, including managing all billings, coordinating accounts payable, supervising projects, and managing office equipment, supplies, and building maintenance needs.
- Responsible for opening office every morning.
- Serves as the primary organizer for TimeFox, the agency’s time tracking software. The operations manager should be willing to help staff members maximize the use of the software in any way possible. This includes daily reviewing, proofing, and reporting employee time via TimeFox.
- Billing duties: preparation of invoices, purchase orders, and coordinating accounts payable. This includes managing and reporting agency expenses against client contracts/scope of work.
- Audit/review media affidavits and communicates with media outlets regarding billing.
- Coordinates clients’ classified media, work with agency designer on layouts.
- Manages all advertising specialty product research, proposals, ordering, and delivery.
- Answers phone calls, greets visitors, and assists clients and vendors with an attitude that reflects a polite and professional corporate image. Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Proactively plan, organize and lead team meetings.
- Manages office equipment and supplies, office and building maintenance.
- Establish a well-organized, easily maintainable internal office structure.
- Provide business and personal support to the management team.
- Make and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Coordinates client visits to the office and onsite events as needed.
- Responsible for forwarding agency phone calls to a personal phone when the office is unexpectedly closed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a billing manager, project coordinator, and office administrator
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and Mac Operating System.
- Must be able to take direction and then work independently to complete assignments.
- Strong writing and proofreading (AP Style) required.
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan ahead, juggle multiple responsibilities, delegate work, and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be able to learn new software programs.
- Occasional delivery of packages less than 35lbs within 40 miles is required. Applicant must own a vehicle and have a valid driver’s license. The agency pays mileage.
- Attention to organization, detail, and accuracy.
- Ability to present a professional work image, tact, and diplomacy.
President, CEO, and CFO supervise the operations manager.
Full health insurance paid by the employer, company match of 3% 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays, and vacation.
Hours: 8 am-5 pm with one-hour lunch
We are looking for someone highly motivated, flexible, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment with high demands. If you meet our qualifications, submit your resume and cover letter to blaineturner.com/careers.