BlaineTurner Advertising (BTA) wanted to enhance the Greater Morgantown Convention and Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) MORE!gantown branding and showcase the four personas–attendee, relaxer, planner, explorer through video content.
Promote the GMCVB product offering to target the four personas using relevant content in platform initiatives during appropriate phases of the visitor journey.
BTA created a GoMo campaign consisting of four persona videos on the website’s homepage, as well as four individual landing pages, blog posts, an interactive homepage and Facebook cover video, a ‘How Do You GoMo’ quiz, TripAdvisor ads, HTML5 ads, Google AdWords campaign, Facebook Ad campaigns per persona, a Facebook Canvas Ad, as well as numerous social posts.
5 Key Takeaways from the GoMo Campaign:
- We engaged users–all four persona interests
- We were able to measure activity across all platforms
- We collected leads
- We drove online bookings
- …and we reported results in a timely manner
- The ‘How Do You GoMo Quiz’ page received 3,692 total page views
- Facebook posts reached more than 30,000 individuals
- Facebook Canvas Ad click-thru rate (CTR) = 3.14%
BTA was recognized for winning a 2018 Communicator Award of Distinction in the Integrated Campaign category in Spring 2018.